Get a "Living Legend" rank on the questioning with Zipp

Titanomachy_75

• 2 weeks later...

I too can’t get it. It seems whatever the most recent update was had changed some stuff around. I’m having trouble getting Dr. snake man to 100% on top of zipp. I’ll keep you posted on my endeavors if you don’t get an answer 

edit: I saw you got the plat already my bad lol so I’ll do this for anyone in the future. I was following this guide https://(URL not allowed)/chicken-police-trophy-guide/ and in game personal information stops at 73 even after doing living legend for the zipp case. 100% the case, get to Dr. Quetzal, 100% his interrogation and it you’ll be caught up. The answers are different with the patch so you’ll have to do some experimenting. Always hit retry at the end you’ll eventually get it 

Edited by ArabianSwordsman
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

I too can’t get it. It seems whatever the most recent update was had changed some stuff around. I’m having trouble getting Dr. snake man to 100% on top of zipp. I’ll keep you posted on my endeavors if you don’t get an answer 

edit: I saw you got the plat already my bad lol so I’ll do this for anyone in the future. I was following this guide https://(URL not allowed)/chicken-police-trophy-guide/ and in game personal information stops at 73 even after doing living legend for the zipp case. 100% the case, get to Dr. Quetzal, 100% his interrogation and it you’ll be caught up. The answers are different with the patch so you’ll have to do some experimenting. Always hit retry at the end you’ll eventually get it 

Yeah with the update things changd ;) 

I just had my platinum walkthrough guide published which goes into each of those, so you can just follow whats listed in the guide to get the living legend. You can only get to 73 there, and you get the now "missed" one on the Dr. Quetzal questioning.

Edited by JNSpradlin
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, JNSpradlin said:

I just had my platinum walkthrough guide published which goes into each of those, so you can just follow whats listed in the guide to get the living legend. You can only get to 73 there, and you get the now "missed" one on the Dr. Quetzal questioning.

Yeah I got the plat few weeks ago had to do a trial by error ? but love the game hope to see a part 2

• 1 month later...

Hi, 

got same pb on ´Living Legend' on PS5 stack from Natasha questioning where I get 90% instead of 100% even though I use perfectly both text guide ( Dex and neoseeker) or EssTee video guide. 
i see that some answer should for ex give 15 points but give 10 now , don't know why but it's something with this version for sure . 
Platinumed both PS4 version so yeah I know theses guides are working well .