Faster way for Lums?

MajorasMasked

If you're planning on getting the platinum, just get all the gold cups from the levels so you'll unlock the whole roster of enemies in the gallery. Every day they'll pop some lums, and then do the challenges to reach awesomeness 11. I got the million lums before reaching awesomeness 11, so just try getting lums while doing challenges.

Edited by Wip3r_U

9 minutes ago, Wip3r_U said:

If you're planning on getting the platinum, just get all the gold cups from the levels so you'll unlock the whole roster of enemies in the gallery. Every day they'll pop some lums, and then do the challenges to reach awesomeness 11. I got the million lums before reaching awesomeness 11, so just try getting lums while doing challenges.

This is the vita version. I can‘t find any lums in this room on vita. :D

I think it's not just the vita version, but the chinese vita version, which doesn't have any online challenges. The chinese version does have a room where the creatures appear after unlocking them by scratching tickets, as any other version. There's even a trophy on all versions related to unlocking all creatures. This one:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3443-rayman-legends/5-协作

If you're not getting any lums there, some other players said it's because the timezone is wrong, or they messed up the date by going from december 31st to january 1st without changing the year, thus going back in time.

Edited by Wip3r_U
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Wip3r_U said:

I think it's not just the vita version, but the chinese vita version, which doesn't have any online challenges. The chinese version does have a room where the creatures appear after unlocking them by scratching tickets, as any other version. There's even a trophy on all versions related to unlocking all creatures. This one:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3443-rayman-legends/5-协作

If you're not getting any lums there, some other players said it's because the timezone is wrong, or they messed up the date by going from december 31st to january 1st without changing the year, thus going back in time.

Thanks. I got the plat now :)

• 1 month later...