Head in The Cloud (Different Glitch)

Mr_Wright95

Hey Guys

The Head in the Cloud trophy has already been discussed at length about being Glitchy, but because 1 glitch has plagued most people, the glitch I am having I cant find any info on.

Every Single Time I walk over a Pivot, it Dissapears but does not give me the pivot, if I fast Travel etc, it respawns back where it was.

I really do not want this to be a platinum blocker for me as I am so close to finishing this buggy mess.

Literally any ideas? 

So Here is my full Error and Things I have Tried
(Completed the game 100% before doing anything related to Uplay as well as Pivots) 

Downloaded the Uplay Passport and culled friends list - Pivots Finally Spawned.

Pivots cannot be picked up from my animus map, the few you are meant to start with do not let me pick them up, it gives me the option, I try to pick them up from the menu, they stay fixed and the option to pick any up is gone. 

I have manually found other pivots, run over them, they despawn and are not collected.

I used an old backup save but they are in the same spot so I cannot even resort to using that.

Pretty Shattered to be so close to the Plat and might be stuck 

After 3 Hours I was able to Brute Force this by Doing the Following
1: Do Not fast travel near the initial Pivot

2: Do Not Open the animus map at all, manually run to the pivot

3: Quit Game Near Pivot so you spawn near it

4: Reload until the game registers the Pivot.

All up I tried to get this done for about 4 hours and was convinced I was not going to be able to Platinum it.

Terrible bug, but atleast in my unique case it was able to get done....

This thread can hopefully help anyone else who randomly ends up with the same glitch I had.

• 2 weeks later...

I have not seen this post on time, otherwise I would have helped.

I was struggling with the same issue when I was playing and what really solved all pivot issues for me was moving ps3 to the room with router and making a cable connection.

It appears its just a slow network issue. I think I found that tip on pst but can't give a direct credit as it was some time ago.