Where can I get?

MajorasMasked

Ebay and the Korean PS Store are your only options (the DLC has to be bought from the Korean PS Store due to no retail Complete Edition ever being released) but getting a Korean PSN account isn't easy and requires grey area solutions that may or may not be legal. Ebay is the safest bet but you will pay through the nose for a copy, due to the rarity. EDIT 1: I just looked on Ebay UK but couldn't find a copy, which means you're in for a long wait :(. EDIT 2: Ebay Korea has several copies in and they ship to Germany :)http://gsearch.gmarket.co.kr/Listview/Search?keyword=The evil within

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 2 years later...
On 2/25/2022 at 9:52 PM, HuntingFever said:

Ebay and the Korean PS Store are your only options (the DLC has to be bought from the Korean PS Store due to no retail Complete Edition ever being released) but getting a Korean PSN account isn't easy and requires grey area solutions that may or may not be legal. Ebay is the safest bet but you will pay through the nose for a copy, due to the rarity. EDIT 1: I just looked on Ebay UK but couldn't find a copy, which means you're in for a long wait :(. EDIT 2: Ebay Korea has several copies in and they ship to Germany :)http://gsearch.gmarket.co.kr/Listview/Search?keyword=The evil within

Create and buy on a PSN Korea is Illegal?

54 minutes ago, ItsMyGhost said:

Create and buy on a PSN Korea is Illegal?

It's a pain to create an account over there due to regional laws but just like with Chinese Accounts, there are plenty of grey area workarounds that let you get one. Technically, having multiple accounts in different regions is a violation of Sony's T&C's but like so many of their rules, it's one they have never enforced and likely never will so I wouldn't worry about it :).

• Like 1