I want to plat the game with the PS4 save but I would like to play the story again before getting the plat

WhiterWhite00

Basically I already got the plat for the base game on PS4, what I would like to do now that I have the PS5 version is: play the story again with the new features and get the story related trophies, then, after I complete the story, I would like to auto pop the trophy from the PS4 version, is there a way to do this?

45 minutes ago, WhiterWhite00 said:

Doesn't the ps4 save get overwritten from the ps5 save? I got the ps5 few days ago but idk well how this autopop thing works 

PS4 and PS5 saves are different saves. When you upload you simply copy the PS4 saves to a PS5 save. Your PS4 save won’t be changed at all. So just boot up and play the PS5 version and after you’ve done story you upload the PS4 save and auto pop all other trophies. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Quink666 said:

PS4 and PS5 saves are different saves. When you upload you simply copy the PS4 saves to a PS5 save. Your PS4 save won’t be changed at all. So just boot up and play the PS5 version and after you’ve done story you upload the PS4 save and auto pop all other trophies.