Elemer of the Briar Boss

Morphiar

Anyone know how to kill this guy? Easily the most broken boss I have come across so far - I am 50 hours into the game.

This isn't even one of the main bosses, but he consistently 1 shots me with the red sword boomerang attack. I'm 60 intelligence and level 76 overall, but my spells just tickle his whiskers. Any summon I put down gets killed within 5 seconds. 

By far the most stressful boss for me - perhaps I need to respec my character entirely to have a better chance.

2 hours ago, Zeep_Xanflorp92 said:

Where is his location?

I’m still trying to wrap my head around the areas and what the suggested level you should be at when tackling those areas. I’m level 68 and side bosses still 1 shot me in Caelid. Do kinda wish there was a “suggested level” when tackling areas.

There is a map available which has the suggested level for each area on the wiki:

https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Recommended+Level+by+Location

Elemer is found in Shaded Castle which is north west of the map. He's tough to beat though, or was for me... Yep I can relate, a lot of the side bosses 1 shot me also. I think I'm going to reluctantly farm a few levels/souls at some point.

• Like 1

- lvl 49

- weapon +14 ( default samurai katana )

- 3rd attempt

- Jelly summon +3 ( for me its best for AGRO and tanking cuz his HP is huge )

- 11 HP flask / 1 FP flask ( needed to regen L2 ability ) 

i summoned jelly to agro boss as always, then i just spam L2 => R1 ( samurai default katana slash ), it does ton of damage, then just rolling back when he gonna face to me, and repeat it takes about 10 slashes ( L2 => R1 ) and fef normal hits, nothing special 

right now i m 41 hours into game lvl 56 idk my playtime when i was 49 :/ 

Edited by Engazan