Major Embellishment trophy broken?

Kasigrim

Yeah I JUST ran into the same issue with Adventuring Party too.

So frustrating. I hope they address this quickly. I was having a blast with this but if I'm going to have to start all over for some of these trophies now or something stupid like that it's really dampened my excitement to play.

10 hours ago, Maitre said:

I'm guessing it might have something with the dlc, i have the major embellishment trophy and it popped when i got the last one relqted to fuguro.

That'd track for the Adventuring Party issue too if true. Dang that puts me in a weird spot. Spend more on the game but if that ISN'T the reason, I'll be sinking more money into a game with broken trophies lol.

Still seems broken if paid DLC is required for standard edition trophies, have to imagine that if that's the case it is not working as intended.

On 08/03/2022 at 0:32 AM, Kasigrim said:

Ok I had to know. Bought the DLC and can confirm. You must unlock the stuff with the DLC only character to get these trophies.

That's annoying. I had already bought the DLC, so won't affect me – but definitely unusual to have DLC content required for the standard platinum. 

Not to mention, this game is already going to be a massive grind. I've pumped about 35 hours into it, and I've not even entered 100 gem mines, let alone 500...