Missable Attribute Trophies?

MystifyR

What trophies that require a certain level of attributes are missable and when should you do them? im lvl 18 and have 17 unspent attribute points via the guides recommendation, i wanna know when you should attempt these cause i dont wanna go through the whole game with low attributes but for example V for Vendetta is need $50,000 plus street level of 48 and im only 24. Unless theres a loophole i dunno what needs to be comepleted now or later.

I would recommend that you look through the Trophys and then u have to save your file before spending the Points, for example for the Trophy "V for Vendetta" you need the second heart cyberware, to use this cyberware u need to be Streetcred 49 and 16 points in Body, you save your file before spending Points then you spend them and getting the Trophy, after the Trophy you load your savefile you Made before spending Points, and then you get the other Trophys

Just play the game as you want but keep in mind how many points you have to have for some trophies ?‍♀️ I have maxed out my intelligence, because I am playing as a netrunner, and now I am clearing out the map and putting leftover points towards the body attribute. Don't hinder your enjoyment from the game guys. You are level 18, which means you will get 32 points besides that (you get one point each time you level up), so does it really matter if you have those 17 points unspent from the start or you will do it at the tail end? You just need those points after reaching highest street cred, this also kinda makes not much sense to hold onto those unspent points in the first parts of the game

• Like 2