Regime Change Trophy didn't pop (TAG DLC PT1)

DiegoMolinams

So I played through the whole DLC while unlocking everything on my way, playing on extra life mode and every trophy popped except for the Regime Change trophy and I have no idea why. The trophy for completing the DLC on extra life mode unlocked just fine and I got all the in game rewards. Any solutions?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

if you've reloaded your save and defeated him again and it hasn't unlocked, store your save game progress in the cloud, delete the save file from your ps5, smash through the dlc on easy unlock that trophy and restore your save game to continue.

I have absolutely no idea what happened, I have the screenshot of the trophy and everything but it appears as unearned. I already restarted the game several times, the console and started a new campaing and nothing worked :( I played the DLC on extra life mode on my first run, I don't know if that affected the trophy in any way. It is just so weird man 

Imagen

• Like 1

yeah i've had this happen to me, but the game in question (metro exodus) had a trophy that was glitched for everyone, and the only way to fix it...

right now your doom save game believes the trophy is already unlocked, and apparently PSN believes it too. 

what you have to do; 

store ALL save games in the cloud which haven't been backed-up. delete your profile from your PS5. re-add profile, re install doom eternal and DLCs. before you play doom you must go into network options, turn off the internet so you can play the game offline. 

when offline, start game, check trophy list it will say 0% don't freak out.. your progress is all still saved from before, it just hasn't updated because your offline. anyway.. play through like normal get the boss killed pop trophy, then immediately go back online with your ps5, sync up your trophies and here on psnprofiles, and it will unlock that way, maybe not right away but it will soon. 

edit: when you reinstall your profile it resets ps5 settings to default, like trophy videos etc but also auto sync, make sure you don't start doom eternal with your old backed-up save automatically added to your local slot. you will have to delete it before you start the game. 

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

yeah i've had this happen to me, but the game in question (metro exodus) had a trophy that was glitched for everyone, and the only way to fix it...

right now your doom save game believes the trophy is already unlocked, and apparently PSN believes it too. 

what you have to do; 

store ALL save games in the cloud which haven't been backed-up. delete your profile from your PS5. re-add profile, re install doom eternal and DLCs. before you play doom you must go into network options, turn off the internet so you can play the game offline. 

when offline, start game, check trophy list it will say 0% don't freak out.. your progress is all still saved from before, it just hasn't updated because your offline. anyway.. play through like normal get the boss killed pop trophy, then immediately go back online with your ps5, sync up your trophies and here on psnprofiles, and it will unlock that way, maybe not right away but it will soon. 

edit: when you reinstall your profile it resets ps5 settings to default, like trophy videos etc but also auto sync, make sure you don't start doom eternal with your old backed-up save automatically added to your local slot. you will have to delete it before you start the game. 

Thank you for you answer. After some research apparently it is a very common PS5 glitch, possibly triggered by unlocking 2 trophies or more at the same time. The trophy appears when I'm onffline but dissapears when I connect the console to the internet, so I definitely earned it. One of the solutions is to just wait until it eventualy syncs and the other one is to earn another trophy, so I will just continued my journey to 100% the game, and hopefully it gets fixed. Otherwise I will try your method, but I really hope it gets resolved before that.

• Like 1

Just now, DiegoMolinams said:

Thank you for you answer. After some research apparently it is a very common PS5 glitch, possibly triggered by unlocking 2 trophies or more at the same time. The trophy appears when I'm onffline but dissapears when I connect the console to the internet, so I definitely earned it. One of the solutions is to just wait until it eventualy syncs and the other one is to earn another trophy, so I will just continued my journey to 100% the game, and hopefully it gets fixed. Otherwise I will try your method, but I really hope it gets resolved before that.

my method might not work if it's showing as popped when your offline. generally that means you momentarily lost connection for a second when that trophy would have popped. 

my method is popping the trophy offline and merging the lists, if your trophy is already popped offline, maybe you can merge the lists without doing my method. but the trophy might need to be triggered again so yeah.

don't worry tho mate it will pop eventually. :)

• Like 1