S Rank Requirements Help

Each level and difficulty has different point requirements to get S-Rank. In Human Mode, the requirements for Mission 8 is 42.500 (since you beat it you got S-Rank) and for MIssion 17 it's 85.000 (so you needed an extra 1265 points to get S-Rank).

• Like 3

Check out the trophy guide for some tips. When it comes to Trish one of her best combos to rack up points is to Round Trip (where she throws the sword Sparda like a boomerang that stuns locks most enemies in place) then hit them with a Collider (where she punches the ground and lightning hits everyone around her). I've personally gone through the entire game using just using that combo (plus her Pandora Cannon attack against Blitz) and ended up with an S-Rank at the end of most missions on my 1st or 2nd try (the only missions I had to farm points was Mission 14 and 18 where I had to reenter areas where enemies respawn to get a couple more points).

• Like 3

I only fought the mandatory battles due to time restriction, maybe I too should try to farm some points re-entering areas. Thanks for the support ?

P.S. I read the guide almost a year ago, so I totally forgot that the points required for each mission were written there ?

Edited by HeartlessAnsem

The time requirements are actually lenient as long as you don't dawdle. Stylish is as simple as any DMC game. Just use different attacks and don't get hit. Lady and Trish are actually the easiest to attain and maintain an SSS in almost every encounter. Orb collection is funny as I will let this picture speak for itself.

QC4Zgow.jpg

I believe that orbs is more about the ones found laying about the stage, breaking objects, and hiding in secluded locations than it is collecting them from defeating enemies while having a high style rating.

• Like 1