XP farming

I used the area in the right of Last Fountain you unlock (the area before the Final boss). All enemy encounter there are 4 Enemies that can be killed by Yuu's Hit All skill.

For equipment, I equipped Yuu with the Best Story related sword(didn't knew there is an Ult weapon), armor that increased her speed and for accessories, the one that decrease MP consumption by one and the one that gives one MP back in end of battle.

For Yuu's partner, +50% exp accessory.

For some strange reason, the game loves to crash and freeze on me near end game so my route is go one area right of final fountain, fight 2 battles, Defeating them with Yuu's Skill that hit all enemies, go back to fountain to heal. Rinse and Repeat. Tedious and Unnecessarily grindy.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, JaM said:

I used the area in the right of Last Fountain you unlock (the area before the Final boss). All enemy encounter there are 4 Enemies that can be killed by Yuu's Hit All skill.

For equipment, I equipped Yuu with the Best Story related sword(didn't knew there is an Ult weapon), armor that increased her speed and for accessories, the one that decrease MP consumption by one and the one that gives one MP back in end of battle.

For Yuu's partner, +50% exp accessory.

For some strange reason, the game loves to crash and freeze on me near end game so my route is go one area right of final fountain, fight 2 battles, Defeating them with Yuu's Skill that hit all enemies, go back to fountain to heal. Rinse and Repeat. Tedious and Unnecessarily grindy.

Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, BodyChipper said:

Is it just me or is there no way to see how much experience is left/required to reach the next level?

There's not. At least not that I could find. It's something I looked for pretty early on, but never did find, if it's even there. While not necessary, it is nice to know how close you are.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Don't know if this will help but this is what I did to farm XP for the platinum. Felt like it was a little faster, so I figured I'd post it. Maybe you can save a trip or two to the fountain. Either way, happy grinding. ☺️

• 10 months later...

Yeah, I found it made it a bit easier to farm this area efficiently with Yuu's ultimate weapon which you get from beating the optional nightmare bosses. The +1 energy per turn makes it so you don't really have to go back to fountain. My build is Yuu's Sword, Home Pot, Master's Bracelet, and Spirit Bracelet. Basically maxing out energy regen naturally to avoid fountain trips as much as possible. I can do 3 Great Flame Slashes before need to regen more energy. And I try to regen energy when battling 4 Gloomy racoons because then I might get more xp if they call more enemies. Second best group to guard/regen energy on are the Wild Dragonalikes since they don't do much damage and sometimes will skip their turn but won't get their buffed attack off before you kill them.

I think this is basically as efficient as it can get. Use energy fruits if you need to, but they only give you 2 energy outside combat so I feel like it's kind of a waste when I can guard for a turn and get 4 energy. Even though it took around 30-45 minutes to go through the nightmare bosses for everyone's ultimate weapons, I think it was worth it for increased efficiency and it was a fun challenge. Plus I actually used the items I've been stockpiling lol

Edited by XxViPeRsXx