Does Amethyst and Diamond consumables and cosmetics count towards life time totals?

RuggedProGaming

Really trying to figure out the best way to attack getting 10 Amethyst and 5 diamond without having to do legendary matches in proving grounds since a lot of the match types are brutal. But thinking if consumables and cosmetics count towards the total, while making my way up faction wars I may get lucky with some of those cosmetic and consumable pack rewards. 

4 hours ago, RuggedProGaming said:

Really trying to figure out the best way to attack getting 10 Amethyst and 5 diamond without having to do legendary matches in proving grounds since a lot of the match types are brutal. But thinking if consumables and cosmetics count towards the total, while making my way up faction wars I may get lucky with some of those cosmetic and consumable pack rewards. 

hmm i dont know. im nearly at 400 wins and dont have any diamond or amethyst cosmetics as of yet 

3 hours ago, Woodzy_5 said:

hmm i dont know. im nearly at 400 wins and dont have any diamond or amethyst cosmetics as of yet 

Damn that sucks. As of right now I believe the only way to get 5 diamond cards is to get the 3 in faction wars and then getting the rewards from the last 2 chapters I think in proving grounds which means beating all the matches on legendary. I don't even think there's enough tokens in the game to get to the diamond token market and then buy a few cards from there. The grind is going to be real until 2k release better card packs which can take a long time before they release packs with diamond cards. 

30 minutes ago, RuggedProGaming said:

Damn that sucks. As of right now I believe the only way to get 5 diamond cards is to get the 3 in faction wars and then getting the rewards from the last 2 chapters I think in proving grounds which means beating all the matches on legendary. I don't even think there's enough tokens in the game to get to the diamond token market and then buy a few cards from there. The grind is going to be real until 2k release better card packs which can take a long time before they release packs with diamond cards. 

And the worst part about it there, is that once they release packs that have diamond cards, one pack is going to cost a fortune and getting a Diamond card will be heavily RNG based. This is where baiting people into spending money on Microtransactions is going to come into play.