Far Cry 6 free weekend. Trophies?

aWantonWhite

On 25/3/2022 at 7:40 PM, MGWhiteboy95 said:

Yeah, even if... There's a trophy that requires 3 weeks of waiting, as you need to do 3 missions that reset weekly. 

Not to mention this is the first Far Cry game I didn't enjoy at all and deleted after 2 hours. 

Same, i feel something strange... FC6 boring me.

Edited by Arin1979
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, MGWhiteboy95 said:

Yeah, even if... There's a trophy that requires 3 weeks of waiting, as you need to do 3 missions that reset weekly. 

Not to mention this is the first Far Cry game I didn't enjoy at all and deleted after 2 hours. 

no,you can do these trophy in 10 minutes,you kill to objective and you suicide or let the enemies kill you and you do this process two times more and the trophy wiil pop without problems

• Like 2

On 25.03.2022 at 8:17 PM, locoporkko said:

no,you can do these trophy in 10 minutes,you kill to objective and you suicide or let the enemies kill you and you do this process two times more and the trophy wiil pop without problems

So there is a workaround, it's not mentioned in a guide so I thought there's nothing you can do. Good to know.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MGWhiteboy95 said:

So there is a workaround, it's not mentioned in a guide so I thought there's nothing you can do. Good to know.

yes,i do the same process in ps4 and work without problem,in ps5 i dont know if work at 3 attempt because i dont have the ps5 

• Like 1

On 3/25/2022 at 2:17 PM, locoporkko said:

this definitely worked on the PS4 

• Like 1