Best strategy to unlock a legendary color

FoxleyPT89

After reading a few threads on the subject, I came to the conclusion that the best strategy to unlock a legendary color would be to only purchase items with crowns. Why? Well as I understand it, there are only two items per day in the store that require crowns to be purchased, and since the legendary color is an item that can only be purchased with crowns, we increase the chance every time we purchase items with crowns. At least this makes sense in my mind. What do you guys think?

Special thanks to Wurstmann69, his post helped me reach this conclusion

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, FoxleyPT89 said:

After reading a few threads on the subject, I came to the conclusion that the best strategy to unlock a legendary color would be to only purchase items with crowns. Why? Well as I understand it, there are only two items per day in the store that require crowns to be purchased, and since the legendary color is an item that can only be purchased with crowns, we increase the chance every time we purchase items with crowns. At least this makes sense in my mind. What do you guys think?

Special thanks to Wurstmann69, his post helped me reach this conclusion

That might work. I’ll start doing that to try get a pattern

It could increase your chances because it seems to rotate items that you have yet to buy only. However, personally, for me crowns are hard to come by cuz I suck at winning episodes and if you’re maxed out at leveling, that’s the only way to get them. For the looks of it, legendary items cost as low as 5 and as high as 8. Don’t wanna risk if I can’t get anymore crowns ??

1 minute ago, xItsLesterx said:

It could increase your chances because it seems to rotate items that you have yet to buy only. However, personally, for me crowns are hard to come by cuz I suck at winning episodes and if you’re maxed out at leveling, that’s the only way to get them. For the looks of it, legendary items cost as low as 5 and as high as 8. Don’t wanna risk if I can’t get anymore crowns ??

Play sweet thieves. 6 wins is 1 crown 

29 minutes ago, xItsLesterx said:

I understand your point, but in this case the legendary colors only cost 2 crowns. You can ignore the items that cost 5 if you are short of crowns, and buy items worth 1, 2 or 3 crowns instead. But the strategy depends on each person