how do you get this on ps5?

I wasn't fully grasping the query you had, my apologies.

I don't own a PS5 to know how it works to download a PS4 game to a PS5. I would expect there to be an option to see your library of digital PS4 & PS5 games you've bought somewhere on the PS5 and to be able to download it from there. Someone who owns a PS5 will be able to detail the method, hopefully.

2 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

I wasn't fully grasping the query you had, my apologies.

I don't own a PS5 to know how it works to download a PS4 game to a PS5. I would expect there to be an option to see your library of digital PS4 & PS5 games you've bought somewhere on the PS5 and to be able to download it from there. Someone who owns a PS5 will be able to detail the method, hopefully.

yeah basically that

appreciate you trying tho, hope you have a nice day :)

• Like 1

There is no native PS5 version as far as I am aware so I assume you are looking to download the PS4 version to your PS5..

It should be there in your library to download if you have purchased it digitally. Do you have multiple accounts you purchase games with perhaps?

Does this link give you a download option?

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0002-CUSA05379_00-CODMWRTHEGAME001

Edited by gruffiiti
  • Like 2

thank you, silly question but where can i find my entire download history on ps5? it only shows from day1 i turned my ps5 on, i cannot see my previous ps4 downloads ? thus allowing me to download ps4 version on ps5. 

@gruffiiti

you abosulate legend, that is the only way that worked for me!!! found it on my ps4 list, and there's a 'download to ps5' option, as far as i am aware, this might be the only way to access the digital game on ps5. 

thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :))))))) hope you live 1000 years. 

Edited by spiritualmutant
  • Like 1