Goody Finder didn't pop

MajloHS93

I have just followed the whole collectibles guide until the Central Processing and open up all of the lockers also there. Trophy didn't pop, don't really know why.. ? I had also save the game right before the final locker and load it few times but it didn't help at all

It seems that 2 additional "Martian Buddy" lockers are also needed for the trophy to unlock. Too bad that Harry94 didn't show them in his collectibles guide on yt. So there are total 34 lockers needed to be opened.

Edited by MajloHS93
More info of the trophy

On 02/04/2022 at 11:20 AM, MajloHS93 said:

It seems that 2 additional "Martian Buddy" lockers are also needed for the trophy to unlock. Too bad that Harry94 didn't show them in his collectibles guide on yt. So there are total 34 lockers needed to be opened.

Bad luck, did someone mention that in the video comments? Sometimes it helps to briefly scan the comments to see if people encountered issues or bugs related to a trophy guide. I hope you're able to eventually earn the trophy.

On 3.04.2022 at 2:02 PM, bikeman223 said:

Bad luck, did someone mention that in the video comments? Sometimes it helps to briefly scan the comments to see if people encountered issues or bugs related to a trophy guide. I hope you're able to eventually earn the trophy.

Haven't seen anyone was writing about it but I got the trophy already. I was watching the locker guide on yt from Nando on next attempt and it worked.