Struggling with Karaoke.

Kamurotetsu

Out of all the mini-games, this is the hardest for me. EX hard battle cage, golf, pool, Minamida etc. I found to be so much more easier. The highest I've got so far is 830 points on the first song "I Wanna Change" on Hard and still have 5 more songs to even attempt. I think I've tried about 20+ times. Is there any tips to make this easier for someone who sucks at rhythm games?

I also found karaoke one of the hardest mini games as I'm not great at rhythm games either. I can share two tips that I think really helped with my timing in the songs - Keeping the music up and repeating the song to learn patterns. Once I got one or two done, the rest seemed to get a little easier except for one song (I forget which one) which is known to be the hardest. I left that for last ?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, blazkowicz6 said:

I agree,it was way harder than anything else.  I had to call a friend so we put the controller on the chair and played with 4 hands,one hand for one button. 1f601.png

Yeah it's deceptively difficult, but I'm finally done with this mini-game, the last three songs were so much easier because they're all slow. I just mashed my way to victory with the fast songs.

• Like 1