5* Match in GM Mode

Im_Not_Banksy

9 hours ago, Woodzy_5 said:

I haven't got the trophy myself but I'm sure you can play the matches yourself. so just play the match until you get the 5 star 1f601.png

Nope. It's based off the booking/rivalry/ popularity stuff - not the actions in the match. Playing the match doesn't make any difference as the star bar isn't there.

Anyways, on topic. I got the trophy by following mostly following the steps in this guide: https://www.(URL not allowed)/t425253/the-king-booker-trophy. However, I used a bunch of the power cards I had (increase the rivalry by one stage, NXT show bonus of champions match gets more points etc) when it got to the first PPV show so I had a 4 star rivalry by that point so got it then. Also had Kyle O'Reilly instead of R-Truth because I couldn't draft Truth for some reason but as long as it's face/heel and fighter/bruiser, it should work.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AgentSmiz said:

Nope. It's based off the booking/rivalry/ popularity stuff - not the actions in the match. Playing the match doesn't make any difference as the star bar isn't there.

Anyways, on topic. I got the trophy by following mostly following the steps in this guide: https://www.(URL not allowed)/t425253/the-king-booker-trophy. However, I used a bunch of the power cards I had (increase the rivalry by one stage, NXT show bonus of champions match gets more points etc) when it got to the first PPV show so I had a 4 star rivalry by that point so got it then. Also had Kyle O'Reilly instead of R-Truth because I couldn't draft Truth for some reason but as long as it's face/heel and fighter/bruiser, it should work.

good to know mate ? when I played mygm it was the only trophy I didn't get so I won't bother trying to play the matches when I have to get it lol 

The power cards are very useful, I got my 5 star match at Wrestlemania. I had a hot rivalry between Sasha Banks and Charlotte Flair going where they had been consistently having 3.5 or 4 star matches. I bought the power card to boost the ratings of my next TLC match and used it at Wrestlemania and put Sasha vs Charlotte in a TLC match, getting 5 stars.