What's Your Gaming Bucket List

Leo_Ascendent

Meaning: Things you'd like to do that are gaming related.

I was talking with some friends from work and I came up with this for mine.

Dress up like Snake (MGS) and switch my phone ringtone to the death music in MGS. Go to the MoA (Mall of America, see below) and go about my normal day, when someone calls me and the music plays, fall to the floor and perform Snake’s death cry, lay there for a second and then do it in reverse and stand up (fake death pill from MGS 3).

One of my friends, who is a HUGE Mass Effect fan, said she'd go from store to store at the Mall of America (if you don't know what that is, it's a huge mall basically) and give the whole, "I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite spot...." deal at every store we went to.

I too have thought about going to a Wal-Mart dressed as Shepard and saying "I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel."

That or going to a Medieval fair dressed as a Brotherhood of Steel Paladin and act like I'm in some kind of Wasteland settlement. No idea how that would go, but I hear people at those are heavy on the roleplay thing and they might go along with it. Doesn't seem likely though :P

Edited by omegarevan

Here are a couple that I would love to do

1.) dress up as Snake and stalk walmart employees in a cardboard box

2.) Dress up as Ash Ketchum and get a pet dog and dress it up as Pikachu and take it for a walk in the park. NO! NO! I said THUNDERBOLT! NOT WATERGUN! :awesome:

3.) Be able to use every single one of Barry's quotes from RE including, "Wait, don't open that door!" or "You were almost a Jill sandwich" in normal conversation.