Pretty easy plat

lumphy101

This game is not too hard, maybe the problem are some bugs on the game, I couldn't pass to the 16 episode until some days ago because the nevi of that level wasn't defeatable, some days before I tried again, I saw a video of that part and it looked so easy, to advance that level, I could pass that upgrading Kat's stats while I was trying to defeat it, also, less than a week ago, the look like bulleye for the gravity moves/attacks, appeared when I wasn't using it, that's my opinion

Guacamelee has at least had a infinite life glitch. I remember I got the platinum for PS4 version in one sit in 14 hours. Not especially hard IMO. I mean, I can see it being hard without the glitch, but with the glitch it was rather easy. Should be said I climbed that tree top lots of people have tons of problems with in one attempt! :P

In any case, I don't think this is why you see the stats you do. I'm not sure if the Vita version of Guacamelee was given to PS+ members, but I know Gravity Rush has. That could explain some of the difference. A more crucial point would be how long someone who quit playing the game gets turned off by the game and how many trophies they've unlocked by then. If they can a decent amount of % pretty fast in Guacamelee and it takes a lot of time and effort to do the same with Gravity Rush, that explains some of it. Another factor would be how many who starts playing one of the game expecting something else than what they get.