Unable to make a forum account./ Post on forums on registered account.

New account registered to psnprofiles recently, user:CanterB-100 and can't make a forum account for it,
when on the forum page it says at the bottom sign in or register - then when clicking on either of those options it takes you to the sign in / register page as expected, but then its already signed in (top right) and cant register the account cause it already exists on site but is just always signed out on forums.
On that account it cant post or reply to any forums only read, but is registered to the site and seems to be stuck in a weird loop, anybody know a way to fix?

1 minute ago, nxmtzy said:

New account registered to psnprofiles recently, user:CanterB-100 and can't make a forum account for it

On that account it cant post or reply to any forums only read, but is registered to the site and seems to be stuck in a weird loop, anybody know a way to fix?

CanterB-100 is definitely registered in the forums. Can you use an Incognito window and try to sign in that way to see if that works?

• Like 1

Hi, thanks for quick response, i just tried your suggestion and got the same result, gets signed out whenever on the forum side of the site but then signed back in whenever it is on the regular/non-forum side.

2 hours ago, nxmtzy said:

New account registered to psnprofiles recently, user:CanterB-100 and can't make a forum account for it,
when on the forum page it says at the bottom sign in or register - then when clicking on either of those options it takes you to the sign in / register page as expected, but then its already signed in (top right) and cant register the account cause it already exists on site but is just always signed out on forums.

You could go through the process of re-registering the account (verifying with PSN comments, creating a password, etc) and such and see if that breaks the loop you're stuck in.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HusKy said:

If you have another browser installed, test there. Clearing cookies for psnprofiles.com might help as well.

I tried this after you suggested and no luck :/

20 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

You could go through the process of re-registering the account (verifying with PSN comments, creating a password, etc) and such and see if that breaks the loop you're stuck in.

I tried to do this, assuming i had to unregister first i looked for a way to do that by going into settings and ended up taking this path,
Username in top right
>Settings
>you can change your email password settings in 'forum settings'
>that opened a new window with a different sign in screen, entered login details and it seems to be all fixed,
Thanks for the help and suggestions
?

• Like 3