DLC separation on older games

Dude, you're getting way too passionate about this topic and it's making you twist the words already spoken to fit your argument.

One; I never once claimed that the task was "piss easy". I said "I don't think it would be TOO MUCH TROUBLE", meaning that, I already acknowledged the fact that there would be "trouble" but not enough to completely distract Sly for a million years (which seems to be the degree of severity you're emphasizing). Even if it would distract Sly for a million years; I also included the question if there was a way that someone other than him could work on it/help out.

Second; I neither said "Sly HAD to fix this" nor "charged forward and created a thread that said that this was an issue that Sly had to fix". Apparently you missed the two little disclaimers that said it was mearly to get some sort of idea of the numbers of what we we're working with here and to keep the douches from douching.

You seriously need to stop doing what you're doing. You did it every single day over at .com and now you're doing it over here. Get a grip on your ignorance and seriously annoying absolutions, or leave me the fuck alone.

You're being a little overly-sensitive aren't you? This has nothing to do with you, it has everything to do with the topic. We don't even know if what you're asking is possible, nor if the community wants it changed, so don't over-invest...that's all i'm saying.

"Piss-easy" was in response to the following reply in addition to your own "too much trouble" comment -

I don't understand. Surely it'd be a relatively simple thing to do?

Perhaps I should have used "y'all" instead of "you're" as that comment was not specifically directed at you, but at those on the affirmative of the debate. Keep in mind that not everyone wants this to happen, particularly as it relates to the issue of DLC trophy rarity which was resolved long ago, so it should be debated.

You've gone ahead and created the thread of affected games with a specific agenda in mind, so I don't know how you can argue that point. If you want an idea of numbers, throw up a poll, however you might want to get Sly's take on whether it is or isn't possible first.

And be careful throwing around that word "ignorant". That got you into the shit at .com, no need to perpetuate it here. You also might want to look up the meaning of "absolution", I don't recall forgiving anyone's sins nor having my own forgiven ;)

Edited by ant1th3s1s

Whatever dude. I never got into any shit at .com, I left on my own accord because I couldn't stand the trolls. Seems like you're one of the dedicated ones, though. Willing to travel to continue beating a dead horse. Might have to give you a serious run for your money.

Edited by effdeegee

Whatever dude. I never got into any shit at .com, I left on my own accord because I couldn't stand the trolls. Seems like you're one of the dedicated ones, though. Willing to travel to continue beating a dead horse. Might have to give you a serious run for your money.

So you volunteered to be suspended?  :hmm:

I certainly did (more than once, actually). I was told "No" every time so, I just wrote a scathing letter to a staff member so that they would have no choice.

Anywho, all past aside, I'd like it a lot more if we could be cordial because you seem like a sharp guy that's been around for a long time and a friendship would benefit everyone a great deal more than a confrontation would.