Trophy Guide & Roadmap

Powerpyx's trophy guide went live and I'm sure other walkthroughs and videos explaining the details of the various collectibles, missions, and whatnot will be found soon on the internet. Will be playing casually for a while as it will require a lot of time. No missables which is great. So far it is very charming and entertaining. Been laughing too at the humor. Have fun playing and enjoy!

https://www.powerpyx.com/lego-star-wars-the-skywalker-saga-trophy-guide-roadmap/

• Like 2

Been playing that way too. Casually and a couple missions a night. Mostly walking around aimlessly. And it’s been a good time! 

I don’t know if they intentionally made that guide very basic to get it out quick but I’ve had to look online for a couple of the puzzles and hope there’s resources online for trickier collectibles and puzzles. Part of the fun is figuring it out yourself too though :)

On 08/04/2022 at 0:54 AM, MrTrofyHunter said:

Powerpyx's trophy guide went live and I'm sure other walkthroughs and videos explaining the details of the various collectibles, missions, and whatnot will be found soon on the internet. Will be playing casually for a while as it will require a lot of time. No missables which is great. So far it is very charming and entertaining. Been laughing too at the humor. Have fun playing and enjoy!

https://www.powerpyx.com/lego-star-wars-the-skywalker-saga-trophy-guide-roadmap/

Thanks for the free marketing buddy! ??

On 08/04/2022 at 1:14 AM, NMErickson said:

Been playing that way too. Casually and a couple missions a night. Mostly walking around aimlessly. And it’s been a good time! 

I don’t know if they intentionally made that guide very basic to get it out quick but I’ve had to look online for a couple of the puzzles and hope there’s resources online for trickier collectibles and puzzles. Part of the fun is figuring it out yourself too though :)

It was a conscious decision before I even got the code. Knowing there was going to be nearly 2000 collectibles, it would have been an insane amout of work. It would take two people a month to write full guides for all the bricks with screenshots/videos etc. and since I've been so excited for this game for years, it would probably make me absolutely hate it very quickly and I just didn't want to do that.

To be honest, bar a couple of puzzles and maybe a challenge or two, it's all extremely self-explanatory anyway. You'll find the exact same puzzles/mechanics repeating themselves 20 times just with a different background depending on what planet you're on!

Edited by Darth_Krid

4 hours ago, Darth_Krid said:

Thanks for the free marketing buddy! 1f44d.png1f602.png

It was a conscious decision before I even got the code. Knowing there was going to be nearly 2000 collectibles, it would have been an insane amout of work. It would take two people a month to write full guides for all the bricks with screenshots/videos etc. and since I've been so excited for this game for years, it would probably make me absolutely hate it very quickly and I just didn't want to do that.

To be honest, bar a couple of puzzles and maybe a challenge or two, it's all extremely self-explanatory anyway. You'll find the exact same puzzles/mechanics repeating themselves 20 times just with a different background depending on what planet you're on!

Oh I completely understand! Making a guide with every puzzle/collectible would be overkill and like you said, ruin the enjoyment. I had to look up literally two puzzles so yes, most can easily be figured out on your own and they’re just a variant of another in many cases. Don’t get me wrong, I do appreciate the guide. Good work :)