[Exist Archive]: Question regarding how to 100% two maps

LevantineGhost

Hey there, everyone. After searching every nook and cranny of these 2 dungeons to no avail, I've turned to here as a means of finding an answer to this dilemma. How exactly do I find 100% of the item pods in the Emerald Reactor map + explore 100% of the Lost Forest map? 

Here are some images of their respective maps and clear screens. Based on what I've provided, are there any rooms I'm missing? If so, how do I access them? Anyway, I'd truly appreciate it if someone could please help me out with this matter. 

• Lost Forest images: 
Spoiler

at7mZKF.jpg?1

Spoiler

dQ6FT9t.jpg

• Emerald Reactor images:
Spoiler

Q9goIm7.jpg

Spoiler

ybBBNrz.jpg

Are all those rooms on the Lost Forest map the same color when you open them up in-game?  If so, that suggests you're missing a room -- likely a small one given the 97% completion -- rather than having one room incomplete.  I recall that particular dungeon being a pain in the backside given all those wonky one-way paths and the like.  And the place where I found maps when I played through this title a year or so ago no longer seems to have the maps active.  (Not to mention that my web browser doesn't even want to go to the page unless I force it because "security reasons".)

As for the missing chest in the Emerald Reactor?  Unfortunately, the game doesn't give you any indication where within a dungeon the missing pod might be.  All I can suggest is for you to go through each room very carefully and look for stuff.  It's bound to be somewhere, and it's all too easy to have simply overlooked one at some point.  Often because it's in a spot where you can't get to it the first time(s) you enter a room but rather have to take a "back way" into the room to get to the pod.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, acasser said:

Are all those rooms on the Lost Forest map the same color when you open them up in-game?  If so, that suggests you're missing a room -- likely a small one given the 97% completion -- rather than having one room incomplete.  I recall that particular dungeon being a pain in the backside given all those wonky one-way paths and the like.  And the place where I found maps when I played through this title a year or so ago no longer seems to have the maps active.  (Not to mention that my web browser doesn't even want to go to the page unless I force it because "security reasons".)

As for the missing chest in the Emerald Reactor?  Unfortunately, the game doesn't give you any indication where within a dungeon the missing pod might be.  All I can suggest is for you to go through each room very carefully and look for stuff.  It's bound to be somewhere, and it's all too easy to have simply overlooked one at some point.  Often because it's in a spot where you can't get to it the first time(s) you enter a room but rather have to take a "back way" into the room to get to the pod.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Hey, thanks for the response! 

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they were the last time I checked. Guess I'll have to keep searching for that elusive room, though the lack of any maps online (I also had the same issue with that site. Tried accessing it from an earlier date through the Wayback Machine as a last resort but couldn't get the image to load.) makes it impossible for me to determine its location. 

It's been a while since I last played through that dungeon in its entirety, but I remember searching it pretty thoroughly, which revealed quite a few ones I was missing initially. Still, I'll keep the "back way" point in mind when I revisit it.  

I used the map guides linked here for the 100% trophy: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/exist-archive-the-other-side-of-the-sky-ps4-vita/trophy/157220-legendary-explorer.html

If I remember right, there is another tiny room in the Lost Forest. As for the reactor, make sure an item pod isn't hidden behind a fore wall by the camera angle, or up high on a ledge somewhere. The game was crafty at times with those pods.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

I used the map guides linked here for the 100% trophy: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/exist-archive-the-other-side-of-the-sky-ps4-vita/trophy/157220-legendary-explorer.html

If I remember right, there is another tiny room in the Lost Forest. As for the reactor, make sure an item pod isn't hidden behind a fore wall by the camera angle, or up high on a ledge somewhere. The game was crafty at times with those pods.

Thanks for the reply, turns out you were right regarding the reactor! Didn't even to occur to me at first that some of the doors have an accessible ledge above them, which is where I found that final pod. 

Anyway, since I've managed to clear both dungeons and obtained the respective trophy for clearing all dungeons to 100%, I'll be locking this thread now. 

• Like 1