Matrix Dominator When On Earth Is This Horrible Trophy Supposed To Unlock?!

MrTacoNinja

I've earned 101 stars. I've used the special grenade "Bullet Time" in every mission that had it. I've been farming the first Tikal mission over and over again for hours now (because it has 2 of these special grenades) yet it STILL hasn't unlocked! According to that useless, bare boned guide on PSTrophies it "should've been unlocked in later missions" but nope, sure the fuck hasn't. I'm fed up with this atrocious, bug-riddled game and just want it over with.

It's bad enough that I still have to replay this shit in the hope that I can get the Showman trophy without the goddamn game forcing me to close it like I've already had to do over 200 times already (no exaggeration)! 

• 4 months later...

I have a problem with this trophy too! I'm not sure what exactly you have to do...

MrTacoNinja how do you get it ?

If someone knows, please leave a comment for more info.

Thanks! 

EDIT:

Just got the trophy. But still I'm not sure what trigger it. It was on the First Tika mission, like MrTacoNinja, but when the trophy pops I didn't use special bullet time granade. Just normal killing enemies. Strange, but nevermind , got the platinum ?

Edited by Lubo_Petkov
Got the trophy

• 1 year later...
On 4/16/2022 at 4:45 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

I've earned 101 stars. I've used the special grenade "Bullet Time" in every mission that had it. I've been farming the first Tikal mission over and over again for hours now (because it has 2 of these special grenades) yet it STILL hasn't unlocked! According to that useless, bare boned guide on PSTrophies it "should've been unlocked in later missions" but nope, sure the fuck hasn't. I'm fed up with this atrocious, bug-riddled game and just want it over with.

It's bad enough that I still have to replay this shit in the hope that I can get the Showman trophy without the goddamn game forcing me to close it like I've already had to do over 200 times already (no exaggeration)! 

Hey mate, i see you eventually got the plat for this game.

Any tips on how you got the the bullet time trophy to finally unlock?  It's one of the last i need for the plat and i am struggling to get it, done all the same things you mentioned and nothing.

Any help would be appreciated.

🥺

5 hours ago, the_game_nerd said:

Hey mate, i see you eventually got the plat for this game.

Any tips on how you got the the bullet time trophy to finally unlock?  It's one of the last i need for the plat and i am struggling to get it, done all the same things you mentioned and nothing.

Any help would be appreciated.

🥺

Oh wow, that was over a year ago my friend. I wish I could tell you but I've been racking my brain, trying to remember, but I'm drawing an honest to god blank here.