I changed my psn id now i cant log in the site

1 hour ago, MarcioBarazzetti said:

It was everything working fine then a i changed my id it says error user do not exist then i did go to the home page tried to update the username it says "This user has been removed and cannot be tracked" WTFF can i delete the account and make a new one?

What is your old PSN id and what is your new PSN id?

Nevermind:

This user has been removed and cannot be tracked

40 minutes ago, MarcioBarazzetti said:

Thats fine for me i dont want to appear in the leaderboards or rankings but i want to log in my account and keep track of my games and trophies like used to how i can do that i did got flaged in mypstrophies as well but i can still use the site

To put it simply, you can't. As in DaivRules' linked thread, accounts there were found using trophy hacks (Such as getting trophies with future timestamps) when they are auto-scanned, they are removed FOREVER and can't be tracked here at all. In other words, if you wish to track your games and trophies here you will need to start a brand new PSN account.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

To put it simply, you can't. As in DaivRules' linked thread, accounts there were found using trophy hacks (Such as getting trophies with future timestamps) when they are auto-scanned, they are removed FOREVER and can't be tracked here at all. In other words, if you wish to track your games and trophies here you will need to start a brand new PSN account.

This^

Once your account has been erased in this way, it's gone forever and there's zero chance of getting it back - all you can do is start a new one entirely from scratch and don't cheat this time.

• Like 2