The High Ground EP III, lvl 5 - level has disappeared

I got to a certain point before the level bugged, so I quit the level and it put me in free play. I couldn't find the level again after that. Tried rebooting my console and beating a few levels in story mode in other episodes.

Any idea how I can get this level to return so I can play it through ok?

I can even see the minikit I got and challenge I completed for tossing cake. But the level is not appearing in space above mustafar.

If I go to a different episode then back to III, It will say to continue the other story mission like "find a way into jabbas palace" even though I chose to go to EP III.

Sounds like a bad one dude. Maybe best we can hope for is a patch. I’m curently locked out of plat because of mouse droids not registering when shooting them for a global challenge.

worst I had which sounds similar to yours was a scavenger mission in Hoth space. Every time I flew to Hoth space the game spawned me inside an asteroid and I instantly blew up, destroying the cargo and thus failing the mission. This happened repeatedly. When I selected retry the level when presented with the option, the game restarted in Hoth space, but it was completely empty and game would only allow me to fly in one direction....into deep, empty space.

i tried all the things you did. Restarting, doing other missions etc. But whether it was conincidence or not in timings, the game sorted itself out after I spawned in a capital ship in another space area, and then I respawned it out. After doing that when I flew to Hoth space the mission was working as normal once again. Absolutely. No idea why this would make any difference. I’m hoping something similarly innocuous will kick start the mouse droids into respawning again....

• 2 weeks later...