NHL 14 Online Trophies / Server Shutdown

jrod2510

With the June 6th server shutdown deadline being about 5 weeks away, what trophies require online functionality and need to be completed before the server shutdown so that once the deadline has passed platinum can still be achieved?

24 minutes ago, Convolute- said:

Okay, what eashl teams are joinable for the league champions and on a roll trophies? I can't find anything.

You would have to browse the joinable teams in-game and determine if they’ll pop the respective trophies based on the record and accolades. Worst case scenario you will have to boost those 2 remaining EASHL trophies with 3 other people/copies of the game. Wouldn’t take long at all either. 

8 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

You would have to browse the joinable teams in-game and determine if they’ll pop the respective trophies based on the record and accolades. Worst case scenario you will have to boost those 2 remaining EASHL trophies with 3 other people/copies of the game. Wouldn’t take long at all either. 

Cool I'm interested because I've been connected to every nhl since 11 aside from 12, 19, and 22. I'm going for 14, 15, 16, and 18. 17 is unobtainable apparently. I hope I can manage to put in this much work. Sucks they gotta end the servers now which is random.

Edited by Convolute-
  • Like 1

On 4/29/2022 at 2:43 PM, Convolute- said:

Cool I'm interested because I've been connected to every nhl since 11 aside from 12, 19, and 22. I'm going for 14, 15, 16, and 18. 17 is unobtainable apparently. I hope I can manage to put in this much work. Sucks they gotta end the servers now which is random.

Not random.  EA just a bunch of greedy corporate fuck bags more worried about profit rather than their product, customers or legacy.  Cost for keeping old servers open for them would be a mere drop in the bucket, yet they "need to close the servers so as to focus on the future" yet look at Madden and what broke pieces of shit 21 was with 22 being not as broken but still far from the expected quality standard.

• Like 1

Yeah, ea most definitely is not interested in our legacies as the competitors we are. That's why I won't touch nhl 22 due to the fact that they actually only repeat their trash ass trophy lists anymore. I remember playing the games back in the day I enjoyed them far more genuinely. Also 14 does seem to be unobtainable. I just ordered 15 though. Which I got on the ps4 but not the ps3 at the time lmao. I'm only interested in completing these games because they are good to have Unhidden on my profile to show my dedication to the series.