World Bosses Lv 68 (AS version)

I've been online for over 24 hours straight checking regularly, and the bosses Nyxarras and Divine Reaver just don't spawn. Besides the fact that I've already killed them both but for some reason it doesn't count. The western version had more regular spawns, why do they just never show up online?

It helps if you turn off crossplay if you are looking for a specific rare mob. It seems crossplay-on and crossplay-off settings give different servers since I got Solrachnus right away after I turned off crossplay after been looking for it for hours while crossplay on. It might not count for the kill if someone else doing alot of damage is not in your group

• Like 1

4 hours ago, joremzi said:

It helps if you turn off crossplay if you are looking for a specific rare mob. It seems crossplay-on and crossplay-off settings give different servers since I got Solrachnus right away after I turned off crossplay after been looking for it for hours while crossplay on. It might not count for the kill if someone else doing alot of damage is not in your group

I hadn't considered turning off crossplay, does that affect trophy progress maybe? anyway, i already got platinum. for bosses to count properly you must be in a group you are playing with, plus you can check which bosses are missing in character>feats> encounters and exploration, in the proper ingame achievement, hope this helps someone

Turning crossplay on and off gives more chance to kill rare mobs, the trophy progress is the same as long you use the same character since I got a platinum after I turned off crossplay to get a chance for that elusive final world boss. The rest are done with crossplay turned on.

If you are killing the world bosses with other people, you must group up or the kill credit would not be yours.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
1 hour ago, suistar7 said:

someone want to do the lvl 68 wold bosses?

Is this game still online!? I rushed both versions like crazy...