Comrade in arms - summon ability help

xxdmcgee2288xx

Have the summon ability passive equipped on one of your item slots, I had mine equipped to the helmet, I think. Then take one of your attack slots, I used triangle, for example, and empty it out completely, except for "manipulate." Then, when you hit triangle, a general will appear and fight for you for a few seconds. Just do this fifty times. If this info isn't exactly correct, my bad, but just so you know, in the Jizo statue screen it tells you everything you need to know to get all these trophies, so just read the descriptions. I didn't notice this until the other day, before that I had no idea what to do either! Good luck!

• Like 1

On 5/1/2022 at 4:00 PM, falconkicks said:

Have the summon ability passive equipped on one of your item slots, I had mine equipped to the helmet, I think. Then take one of your attack slots, I used triangle, for example, and empty it out completely, except for "manipulate." Then, when you hit triangle, a general will appear and fight for you for a few seconds. Just do this fifty times. If this info isn't exactly correct, my bad, but just so you know, in the Jizo statue screen it tells you everything you need to know to get all these trophies, so just read the descriptions. I didn't notice this until the other day, before that I had no idea what to do either! Good luck!

That’s the thing man.. I’ve never seen summon ability on any piece of gear/equipment.. :-/ I’m having trouble with this one pretty badly 

1 hour ago, falconkicks said:

Just keep opening treasure chests and hoping for the best. I've still only gotten like four revives in all my many play throughs. Be lucky! 

Literally got it after you wished me luck!! Thanks! It (summon passive) dropped off a dead body. Now just need 1000 arms, 50k kills and 2 more revives.. should’ve had revive trophy by now but just haven’t tried for it or focused it yet.. I figure I’m only 50% done with 50k kills so I have plenty of time.. the game is super fun and super addictive! Reminds me of a retro fitted dynasty warriors, which is an amazing idea and can’t believe it wasn’t thought of sooner