DLC PC Updates

ProGamerX56

Hope this comes to PS3 soon, well, probs not lol.

I know there is a thread on steam but it'd be best to discuss it here as some members may not have steam.

- Cloakers added

- Brenner 21, KSP and RPK weapons

- Knives for melee

- Four new masks

- Ten new achievements

Plus Free DLC

- 4 ranks of infamous, proceed to level up further than LVL100

- 5 new masks

- A new heist

Great update, but cloakers puts me off. Will try to get the plat before this hits PS3. Hopefully Overkill will add all 50 DLC trophies to the PS3 set [yes, 50, but some are not applicable to PS3]. What do you guys think, will you download this?

-Pro

David Goldfarb which works on Payday 2 said that its because PC does not cost any money to make a patch and to make a patch on consoles they have to pay. I think thats the prime reason why

I suppose but i think it would still be more profitable to bring the DLC to PS3 & Xbox 360, maybe leave out the patches.

I suppose but i think it would still be more profitable to bring the DLC to PS3 & Xbox 360, maybe leave out the patches.

It would but you need patches to add DLC to a game. And Overkill is not the largest company, But i think it would be profitable to add DLC to consoles. They wait until alot of patches come on PC than they add one huge patch with all the other smaller patches. Our most recent patch for Payday 2 had around 12 or 13 of PC patches in it

• Like 2