Trophy Milestone Incorrect? [Solved]

Hi, so I recently earned my 21st platinum but according to this site it's my 20th? At first I thought I must have hidden a game, so I went and had a look on both my PS4 and PS5 - and no answers.

I haven't hidden any games as far as I know... Any idea on how to fix this? Have I missed something?

Edited by AlonMercer
Issue fixed

10 minutes ago, SKiL_Clash said:

Your profile says you're hiding 35 trophies. The little blue H near your name on your profile shows that you're hiding a game. I would double check to see what game you're hiding.

Just had a look and no games are hidden, yet it says I am hiding trophies? I can't see my Fall Guys trophies on my profile on this site, which seem to be the 35 missing trophies. 

Is this because the original game is going away? Because I keep checking to make sure no games are hidden.

11 minutes ago, Computer_Cat said:

Your original Fall Guys list seems to be missing, I can see it on PSN, though.

Yeah that's missing and I can't see it on my account on here - I didn't even realize till now. So confused.

15 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

Hmm, interesting. I'll definitely try those steps and see if this fixes the issue. I wouldn't be surprised if the trophies were automatically hidden after the delisting of the game or something funky like that - as I haven't ever hid a game before. 

The issue has fixed! It turns out Fall Guys was hidden on my PS4 but after I unhid it, that didn't fix the problem. Not only that but I never hid it to begin with, seems like it has to do with the app getting shitcanned - I think it just automatically happened. But it's all alright, because earning a trophy finally allowed everything to be corrected, which was mentioned in that larger thread. Thanks folks!