DLC Trophies?

Rebourne07

Recently I've been thinking of cleaning up my profile and getting some DLC trophies. Rocket League is a great candidate but I don't see any relevant DLC in the PlayStation store. I see cars and skins, but nothing that looks like it has DLC trophies. If I wanna get the DLC trophies for Rocket League, how do I go about doing that? Thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, StygianWolf4 said:

The DLC trophies are built into the updates, so you won't need any additional DLC or downloads etc. All the DLC are cosmetic now anyway. 

So you'll just need to do certain actions or have certain combinations of items on your car set up, etc, etc.  

Heck yeah that's awesome. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

I'm about to work on the DLC trophies as well as it's been bothering me that I've been stuck on 64% for ages. Looks like a lot of the DLC trophies can be done in private matches which makes it somewhat easier to deal with, 'cause I know how frustrating online matches can be when you're just not doing as well as you'd want to. Other than that Rocket League is a pretty fun game in general and you can be on it for hours without realising. 

Have you had much luck with the trophies?

5 hours ago, Lucibur said:

I'm about to work on the DLC trophies as well as it's been bothering me that I've been stuck on 64% for ages. Looks like a lot of the DLC trophies can be done in private matches which makes it somewhat easier to deal with, 'cause I know how frustrating online matches can be when you're just not doing as well as you'd want to. Other than that Rocket League is a pretty fun game in general and you can be on it for hours without realising. 

Have you had much luck with the trophies?

Hey there, just commenting cos I have 100% and I had a look at which ones you had left, and Ruthless can done in private matches. The Season Championship can be done in offline matches as well, on the easiest difficulty, and the Dominus is a good car for defence, so that helps. 

I also saw you did Survival Of The Fittest today, so if my method happened to help, then you're welcome. :wub:

Certifiable is usually easiest with an item that has a Striker or Scorer tag on it, Either of those would help toward Ruthless too if applicable. 

The remaining ones in the Clubs update aren't too bad but Best Of The Bunch would be luck-based to some extent and I don't remember the exact requirements of Squad Goals, like you might need one other person from the club, I'm not 100% sure, I got 100% like 4 years ago. 

Anyway, I hope that helps in some way for getting the rest. Good luck! 

Just now, StygianWolf4 said:

Hey there, just commenting cos I have 100% and I had a look at which ones you had left, and Ruthless can done in private matches. The Season Championship can be done in offline matches as well, on the easiest difficulty, and the Dominus is a good car for defence, so that helps. 

I also saw you did Survival Of The Fittest today, so if my method happened to help, then you're welcome. :wub:

Certifiable is usually easiest with an item that has a Striker or Scorer tag on it, Either of those would help toward Ruthless too if applicable. 

The remaining ones in the Clubs update aren't too bad but Best Of The Bunch would be luck-based to some extent and I don't remember the exact requirements of Squad Goals, like you might need one other person from the club, I'm not 100% sure, I got 100% like 4 years ago. 

Anyway, I hope that helps in some way for getting the rest. Good luck! 

Thank you for replying. ^-^ I just did the Season Championship and just got four trophies left to go. 

I was playing in private matches with one friend and he was helping me out a lot, he was the reason I got so many of the trophies that felt awkward to me. ?

As it turns out for the Veteran Certified item all I need is to trade with someone who has one and that should give me the trophy. 

Yeah, I need a friend to join my club and play online matches with me tbh. I'm hoping to do that soon enough.

Thank you! I just can't wait to get the game to 100% also.

• 8 months later...
On 5/10/2022 at 6:32 PM, Princess Luna said:

No worries! 

Also, just a tip when going for the Survival of the Fittest trophy, since you don't have it already. I'd recommend playing a Heatseeker match (custom games, exhibition match, arena doesn't matter too much) - I recommend Heatseeker as that mode is usually pretty effortless. Of course, you would need to be on Unfair difficulty, but I'd recommend 1v2 as that makes it easier, and max score as 1 goal - I tested it just now before commenting to be sure, and I would say it's the easiest method for it. (Just make sure to have a topper equipped of course!) 

My son just did this and got the trophy in 1 attempt....1 frigging shot!  Thank you

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...