Get "Low Baller" and "Down the Wire" in 1 minute

Hello,

a new event started today called "golden goal". It is basically the game mode "fall ball" but the game already starts in overtime and only one goal is needed to win the game.

So normally you can get both mentioned trophies. But there is a little problem.

Sadly "Low baller" didnt unlock. So what I did was: I just wrote a ticket to the support and they really solved my issue in 7 minutes. After I rebooted the game, "low baller" was immediately unlocked.

PS: the event is also a fast method to get the 500 qualifies.

Edited by Bilal_Ibrahim
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bilal_Ibrahim said:

As I mentioned, there is an event game mode which makes the trophie much much easier. A round takes mostly 1 minute.

But don't you then need to contact customer support to manually unlock the trophy and wait for their response?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

But don't you then need to contact customer support to manually unlock the trophy and wait for their response?

That's basically what he's saying. Since it's only one goal, you'd unlock "down to the wire" and then write to support about "low baller" not unlocking and they'd unlock it for you. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, xItsLesterx said:

That's basically what he's saying. Since it's only one goal, you'd unlock "down to the wire" and then write to support about "low baller" not unlocking and they'd unlock it for you. 

Okay, seems a bit deceptive to say all that can be done in one minute.