Any missables?

Johambubger

Technically everything but the upgrade-related trophies is "Missable". The game only lasts a certain amount of days and when you reach Day 1 (it counts backwards), the game ends. You need to do as many quests as you can during this time, but you really only have time to do one, max two NPC's questlines per game. Each game only lasts about half an hour to an hour, depending on how much you're trying to fit in, so it's not too terribly long, but you definitely can't do everything in one single playthrough. There's a hunger bar you need to replenish with food (of course) and if it empties, you'll start to take damage. If your health bar reaches zero, you'll get game over. The upgrade-related trophies are the only ones you don't lose progress towards when you start a new game/finish the game/get game over. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/14/2022 at 0:00 AM, Velvet said:

Technically everything but the upgrade-related trophies is "Missable". The game only lasts a certain amount of days and when you reach Day 1 (it counts backwards), the game ends. You need to do as many quests as you can during this time, but you really only have time to do one, max two NPC's questlines per game. Each game only lasts about half an hour to an hour, depending on how much you're trying to fit in, so it's not too terribly long, but you definitely can't do everything in one single playthrough. There's a hunger bar you need to replenish with food (of course) and if it empties, you'll start to take damage. If your health bar reaches zero, you'll get game over. The upgrade-related trophies are the only ones you don't lose progress towards when you start a new game/finish the game/get game over. 

Spoiler

I had no idea the game ended when you became an adult cat so I was trying to do everything. lol 

I got the bad ending.

• 2 weeks later...