[TUTORIAL] Rematching The Same Account

IceKingzV2

• 3 weeks later...

i used two Steam accounts(2 Laptops) with a timelimit of 5 minutes due to family sharing which was only enough for one match when those two accounts face each other :/ and then 5 PSN Accounts.

i had to boost the Dummy accounts to Ultra Bronze and Then I went from Rookie to Gold Rank due to a Win Streak of 26 (my main Steam account)

Back in 2016 I was 1 win away from hitting Gold Rank and the Bison Player RageQuit when i won... i took it pretty hard and went on a losing streak until i hit Silver Rank i had enough and quit SFV, fast forward to june 2023 and i decided to pick it up again and this was a sample of my experience playing against players 7 years later until i met the requirements to boost at the end: 

After finally getting my Gold Rank On Steam and PSN to my horror i found out almost every method of getting FM are gone!!! i have to play for scraps on Extra Battle, Missions and Winning in Rank/Casual only give you 50FM. I currently only have 370FM and i kid you not!!! i had full health in extra battle then as the AI was about to lose (just one combo needed) it started input reading every single thing i did until i was dead!!!!!! I lost my chance to gain a little 5000FM *sigh* my eyes are a bit watery right now. im feeling so defeated... like seriously what am i to do? use boosting method in casuals and win 10,000 times to get the last 500,000 i need...? i dont even want to think about the steam version... this pain is reaching my soul.

Edited by Rennikz

1 hour ago, Rennikz said:

i used two Steam accounts(2 Laptops) with a timelimit of 5 minutes due to family sharing which was only enough for one match when those two accounts face each other :/ and then 5 PSN Accounts.

i had to boost the Dummy accounts to Ultra Bronze and Then I went from Rookie to Gold Rank due to a Win Streak of 26 (my main Steam account)

Back in 2016 I was 1 win away from hitting Gold Rank and the Bison Player RageQuit when i won... i took it pretty hard and went on a losing streak until i hit Silver Rank i had enough and quit SFV, fast forward to june 2023 and i decided to pick it up again and this was a sample of my experience playing against players 7 years later until i met the requirements to boost at the end: 

After finally getting my Gold Rank On Steam and PSN to my horror i found out almost every method of getting FM are gone!!! i have to play for scraps on Extra Battle, Missions and Winning in Rank/Casual only give you 50FM. I currently only have 370FM and i kid you not!!! i had full health in extra battle then as the AI was about to lose (just one combo needed) it started input reading every single thing i did until i was dead!!!!!! I lost my chance to gain a little 5000FM *sigh* my eyes are a bit watery right now. im feeling so defeated... like seriously what am i to do? use boosting method in casuals and win 10,000 times to get the last 500,000 i need...? i dont even want to think about the steam version... this pain is reaching my soul.

I watched your video. The sound of them quitting made my dog start growling. Was hilarious. 

Yeah, unfortunately, Gold League is easier than ever with win streaks, but getting FM is harder than ever. Now, you only get real FM for leveling up characters. 1,000 per level. You no longer get FM for completing the task itself. If you get the CE upgrade, I believe it comes with bonus FM. 100k or 200k? Something like that.

That being said, if you do everyone's trials, and none of your characters are really leveled up much, from start to finish, it'll yield you about 450k. The rest you can earn via survival. Also, keep in mind, the FM trophy is cumulative. You can view how much you've made in your profile stats. So, you can spend it as you earn it.

By the way, SF5 doesn't have input reading even at the highest difficulty. It probably just seemed that way because of bad timing/luck.

Edited by Kittens Are Awesome