No complete Platinum Walkthrough?

I'm really enjoying the game so far (about 25 hours in). However, I'm at a point now where I feel certain decisions will affect trophies. I can't for the life of me find a platinum walkthrough anywhere. I am a bit worried about missables. Can anyone help here? Cheers.

12 minutes ago, Forlorn_Zorn said:

I'm really enjoying the game so far (about 25 hours in). However, I'm at a point now where I feel certain decisions will affect trophies. I can't for the life of me find a platinum walkthrough anywhere. I am a bit worried about missables. Can anyone help here? Cheers.

I actually completed this last week. It’s pretty straightforward for the missions but if you’re referring to the endings I used this https://wiki.etherealgames.com/mdnvii/ending-requirements/ . There isn’t a lot of share manipulation needed like the other games it’s just get them to see a certain point, watch some events and you’re good. Nothing is missable since all equipment/lily levels/items/exp carries over in NG+ The only thing that resets is investment progress and the story. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

I actually completed this last week. It’s pretty straightforward for the missions but if you’re referring to the endings I used this https://wiki.etherealgames.com/mdnvii/ending-requirements/ . There isn’t a lot of share manipulation needed like the other games it’s just get them to see a certain point, watch some events and you’re good. Nothing is missable since all equipment/lily levels/items/exp carries over in NG+ The only thing that resets is investment progress and the story. 

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much, my friend. I really appreciate that. I noticed recent questions hadn't been answered, so I wasn't betting on getting any help here, haha. Thank you! :)

• Like 1

On 5/20/2022 at 2:23 PM, ArabianSwordsman said:

You wouldn't by any chance remember your method for earning the stupid RNG trophy: Card Master, would you? I'm currently in Vert's story during the middle bit (having finished Noire and Blanc's stories). I'm in that forest grinding for CPU chips to open for cards.

1 hour ago, Forlorn_Zorn said:

You wouldn't by any chance remember your method for earning the stupid RNG trophy: Card Master, would you? I'm currently in Vert's story during the middle bit (having finished Noire and Blanc's stories). I'm in that forest grinding for CPU chips to open for cards.

oh boy that trophy. I saved it for the last trophy personally. What I did was made a save before the ending, then I sent all of my scouts with the  “Drop Rate increase” to the dungeon called Halo Forest (it’s in verts area). Once I got 30/30 chips left to the hub area. I opened items, used the cpu chips item by using square and just rinsed and repeat until I got a card. Once I found a new card I saved and if I still had at least 20 left I kept going. If I got under 10 I would go back to halo forest and grind more cards to rinse and repeat. You can watch just the first 10 seconds in this video to understand what I mean by opening the cards from the menu cause I didn’t know you could do that until like super late in my time 

Edited by ArabianSwordsman

• 2 months later...