Multiplayer still working and tips with an alt

ness1216

So I just started this game up since the Hot Pursuit servers seem to be down. I can confirm this one is still up at the moment. 

Also, I found a youtube video on how to get crazy amounts of SP almost instantly, thus making many of the trophies quite trivial using an alt or a friend. Highly recommended to do this while the servers are still up.

6 hours ago, ness1216 said:

So I just started this game up since the Hot Pursuit servers seem to be down. I can confirm this one is still up at the moment. 

Also, I found a youtube video on how to get crazy amounts of SP almost instantly, thus making many of the trophies quite trivial using an alt or a friend. Highly recommended to do this while the servers are still up.

Indeed… Need for Speed: Rivals still has its online features active and functional. However, the trophies related to online have no complexity and I don’t see any need to ruin the fun of playing Rivals in a normal way just for the purpose of earning speedpoints in the way that is shown in that video.

Everyone is free to do what they think is best -obviously- but, in my opinion, it’s totally unnecessary.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2022 at 10:54 AM, colia100 said:

Are the servers still up for the PS3 version as of October 3rd?

I don't want to start it if it would be unobtainable 

They should be, I haven't seen anything about them being shut down.

Edited by Stevieboy