Begging for a remaster

GibsonIV

1 hour ago, GibsonIV said:

Just picture it! I enjoyed inquisition but in my opinion does not come close to origins

a remaster would be glorious but not sure how likely it is to happen 

It isn’t unreasonable to think of a remastered version of the Dragon Age saga for PlayStation 5, especially considering the good reviews and the good reception that Origins had in its day by the public.

In the same way that it’s happening, for example, to Dead Space, it’s highly likely that we’ll see news about Dragon Age come true. You never know. Time will tell.

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2022 at 6:01 PM, GibsonIV said:

Just picture it! I enjoyed inquisition but in my opinion does not come close to origins

a remaster would be glorious but not sure how likely it is to happen 

The Mass Effect Legendary Edition was a huge success, so a Dragon Age Legendary Edition does make a lot of sense in my opinion. If that ever happens, I'd expect remasters of DA Origins and DA 2 with all the DLCs included.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/26/2022 at 2:15 PM, ShadowReplicant said:

The Mass Effect Legendary Edition was a huge success, so a Dragon Age Legendary Edition does make a lot of sense in my opinion. If that ever happens, I'd expect remasters of DA Origins and DA 2 with all the DLCs included.

Completely agree. All 3 games are brilliant, albeit each in a different way. 

Origins is a story of a tragic world where the heroism of a few end up changing history forever.

2 is a very personal story about a man who becomes an unwilling hero

And Inquisition comes to grips with what began millennia ago

Having all 3 in on a single disc with a separate trophy list would be badass way for us to relive these brilliant stories! 

• Like 3