How to constantly down players.

So what i just did is when i got an opponent down I decided to wait for him to get up and down him again with crossbow( 3 shots) and shotgun(2 shots) from very close distance and i did it like 10 times each  before the wave came and then as a gratitude i let him live and he didn't fight me we just went separate ways.
Anyway if You get lucky to be in a good spot and will down a player try  not to finish him off just yet farm this metod as much as You can also You can use your skills on him while he is on the ground and it will stack towards trophies, 
Hope this can help a little ;) 

edit: just did it again only about 5 times because someone interrupted but yeah it dose work xD

Edited by Blaze
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Blaze said:

So what i just did is when i got an opponent down I decided to wait for him to get up and down him again with crossbow( 3 shots) and shotgun(2 shots) from very close distance and i did it like 10 times each  before the wave came and then as a gratitude i let him live and he didn't fight me we just went separate ways.
Anyway if You get lucky to be in a good spot and will down a player try  not to finish him off just yet farm this metod as much as You can also You can use your skills on him while he is on the ground and it will stack towards trophies, 
Hope this can help a little ;) 

edit: just did it again only about 5 times because someone interrupted but yeah it dose work xD

Although it feels evil I've done it myself and can verify it works ? one guy had enough he decided to get himself killed after I did 10 shotgun kills on him ? if only there was a simple method to level up, now I have all but level and distance it just feels like a chore ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

Although it feels evil I've done it myself and can verify it works ? one guy had enough he decided to get himself killed after I did 10 shotgun kills on him ? if only there was a simple method to level up, now I have all but level and distance it just feels like a chore 1f634.png

Well even to get him down twice is better then once :P
Level is not to bad, i have done like 11 levels recently, played few days for several hours, missions is the main thing to do, some give you like 25k exp and 28 is a lvl up, so try to focus on them and it helps me a lot also been good at the game gives a fair bit of xp byt yeah that's not me I am afraid xD, i mean i got far better then at the beggining but cros play has ruined it for me ;P, and to get constant new games it is better to have it on.
And when it comes to 'distance' wait for June patch, this trophy will be fixed so all you got to do is run around and it should stack from every game fro You :)  i only wonder if it will add my km from tracker as it is 2x more than trophy shows? :P

14 hours ago, Blaze said:

Level is not to bad, i have done like 11 levels recently, played few days for several hours, missions is the main thing to do, some give you like 25k exp and 28 is a lvl up, so try to focus on them

The thing you are talking about is Battle Pass XP. The level xp is way slower and takes much longer. Also, it doesn't level faster no matter how well you do in a match or if you do any missions. I hope they fix that too in June patch, but I didn't see anything about it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Beatminaz said:

The thing you are talking about is Battle Pass XP. The level xp is way slower and takes much longer. Also, it doesn't level faster no matter how well you do in a match or if you do any missions. I hope they fix that too in June patch, but I didn't see anything about it.

Yeah, I've just notice, looks like I got more grinding to do lol, I am level 34 so still a bit to go and 6 trophies left. I wonder once the game is patched will they add them 'km' We have actually done so far or not?.
15 minutes looking for a games without cross play 10 seconds with it on, can easily tell where the majority of players is from... seems like ps5 community is fairly dead.