I'm pretty sure the moonlight challenges count towards the 115 medals needed

tommyrotts

I just bought the season pass, and decided to do 2 of the moonlight challenges.  They show up with the rest of the alps challenges, but earning the gold medal didn't change the counter.  nonetheless I received the trophies for 115 bronze/gold challenges, and I am only at 113 in game.  Unless it is just a glitch?  

I saw a few people say they don't count towards the trophies, so maybe I am just reading into doing 2 and receiving the trophies 2 under, but figured I would throw this out there.  Plan on mopping up all challenges anyway, truly an amazing game.  Hopefully Riders Republic goes on sale soon.

17 hours ago, neospoon said:

They added the rocket wing suit to the base game, it has 3 challenges that don’t show up in the counter but I believe they do count for the campaign

but wouldn't it have popped at 112 instead of 113? Maybe it glitched out or something, im not 100% sure.

39 minutes ago, neospoon said:

I don't really know, mine popped at 112 as well. 

huh, yours popped one earlier than mine.  If mine popped at 113 and yours at 112, something is going on.  I just figured since I did two night missions, and it popped right after the second that it was from them, but I suppose it could have been lagging behind or something.  I had completed all the rocket wings missions by that point.

Well, if someone goes or 100% they can try it and skip the lumberjack mission.  only one i have left, gives me a headache to look at.

• 5 months later...

The medal counter is very confusing, I got the trophy for 115 bronze medals when the counter hit that exact number, now I also hit 115 gold medals, but the trophy didn't pop (at the same time, I am pretty sure that the counter increased after completing the free DLC wingsuit challenges and the moonlight challenges... well, I guess I will have to keep getting gold until the trophy pops. Too bad the remaining challenges are quite annoying.

Edit: The trophy popped at 117 :D

Edited by det_gittes