Ask me Pokebank questions if you need help.

mahoganyman

Pokebank in North America came  out today, and if you use Pokegen to make some pokemon, like myself, you may find it frustrating to transfer most fo your pokemon.  However, I have ran a few tests on exactly what the Poke transporter finds as an illegal pokemon, and found a way to counter it.  Just ask if you have any questions.

My Mew, Shaymin and Arceus were blocked. I suspect it's because I got them via Action Replay. Can you tell me how to "Fix" them, so they can be transferred? Someone on Gamefaqs said

I bet their location is wrong. Go in pokegen and set origin to the proper game and under met set it to (poketransfer) Fixed my suicune and it says its from Jhoto as it should.

If a legend doesn't pass 9/10 times it was made with pokegen and its invalid somewhere. I fixed my suicune and now it passes.

I don't know what Pokegen is or anything. Any help? I just wanna get my Mew, Shaymin and Arceus across to X.

My Mew, Shaymin and Arceus were blocked. I suspect it's because I got them via Action Replay. Can you tell me how to "Fix" them, so they can be transferred? Someone on Gamefaqs said

I don't know what Pokegen is or anything. Any help? I just wanna get my Mew, Shaymin and Arceus across to X.

If you got the Pokemon via action replay, the Transporter will definitely recognize them because the Action Replay doesn't include the more indepth details of the pokemon.  Pokegen is a computer program used to create and transfer pokemon via gts to another game save.  I use it and highly recommend it over an action replay.  It's free to download and you can start making any legal pokemon instantly ( but no contrary snivy's).  Once you create the mew, shaymin, and celebi correctly, you will be able to transfer them. To transfer the pokemon, go to pokegts.us and follow the instructions.  

For a Pokemon (who is created via Pokegen) to pass Poke Transporter and Pokebank, here is what you need:

Page 1: Main

The correct PID (Generate this AFTER you have picked your IVs)

A nature the pokemon can naturally have (except for contrary snivy, as it has not been released)

Country the pokemon is from

Game the pokemon originated from

Page 2: Met

Location the pokemon was caught (I always choose day-care couple for non legendaries)

Caught in POKE BALL (important)

Encounter: Egg/Pal Park/Event/Honey Tree/Shaymin (important)

Mark 'As Egg'

Choose black(2)/white(2)

Change area hatched to Route 14

Page 3: Stats

The pokemon can have max iv's, but not more than 510 EV's

Page 4: Attacks

Any attack the pokemon can naturally learn through leveling up, breeding, or tutoring

Page 5: OT/Misc

Your Black/White ID and trainer Name

Note:  the Secret ID does not matter unless you want the pokemon to be shiny, in that case, click the 'generate shiny ID' button

Save the .pkm file and load it on Pokegts, head to the gts in game, get your pokemon and start transferring  :rolleyes:

Edited by mahoganyman