Living off the land IV

BIG_JOOKER

The Rak'tika Greatwood, Miner is what I used for the collectibles.

Have lots of movies or some tv shows to binge on. It's gonna be a while.

You have no choice but to manually drop each one at a time. Don't stress it, watch/listen to something and you'll reach it over time. The same grinding method as BLU's exploit for the 3k FATEs.

ill edit to get an image posted.

Edit: Image below.

5umlET0.jpg

Edited by AtrerVerus

My go to is gathering the triangle just outside Yedihmad in Thavnair.  I've been using the following macro below to automate the actual gathering which you can set in a hot bar to get 3 items with one button press.

/ac "Scour" <wait.3>

/ac "Collect" <wait.3>

/ac "Collect" <wait.3>

/ac "Collect" <wait.3>

/ac "Collect" <wait.3>

You can also change your item sub menu to put Discard at the top under Character Configuration > Item Settings > Subcommand Customization.  This will save you a few button presses when discarding your inventory.

I was also working on a inventory discard script for AHK but couldn't get it to work via Remote Play.  If someone can help troubleshoot that at least that would automate some of the grind.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2022 at 5:52 AM, AtrerVerus said:

The Rak'tika Greatwood, Miner is what I used for the collectibles.

Have lots of movies or some tv shows to binge on. It's gonna be a while.

You have no choice but to manually drop each one at a time. Don't stress it, watch/listen to something and you'll reach it over time. The same grinding method as BLU's exploit for the 3k FATEs.

ill edit to get an image posted.

Edit: Image below.

5umlET0.jpg

He is right about about best location, you will want to be level 80 Miner, preferably with level 80 gear (You can just buy this) this means you can get 3/4 collectibles per node pretty comfortably) With the best gear for level 80, you should be able to get the collectible with rating of 450-500 easily. This means you can sell these for scrips in Eulmore (X:11.6, Y:10.8)

, instead of having to manually discard them. This method is a god send. Best of luck with the grind

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KandyKane964 said:

He is right about about best location, you will want to be level 80 Miner, preferably with level 80 gear (You can just buy this) this means you can get 3/4 collectibles per node pretty comfortably) With the best gear for level 80, you should be able to get the collectible with rating of 450-500 easily. This means you can sell these for scrips in Eulmore (X:11.6, Y:10.8)

, instead of having to manually discard them. This method is a god send. Best of luck with the grind

Completely forgot about dropping them off for scrips! Absolutely doing this would be faster than manual drops.

At some point, I had more scrips than what I could benefit from using them for in my case ahahaha

Edited by AtrerVerus
typos

• 1 month later...
On 1-6-2022 at 1:57 PM, KandyKane964 said:

How are you getting 3/4 scrips on nodes while also being able to drop em off for scrips? It takes 2 actions for me, and I've never seen a node with 5 gathering opportunities in raktika, only 4. and that's with bis level 90 miner gear. So I just go for the lowest rating these days.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2022 at 5:19 PM, Brabantgamer777 said:

How are you getting 3/4 scrips on nodes while also being able to drop em off for scrips? It takes 2 actions for me, and I've never seen a node with 5 gathering opportunities in raktika, only 4. and that's with bis level 90 miner gear. So I just go for the lowest rating these days.

5 is possible using Solid Reason and getting the 50% proc of Wise of the World.

• 6 months later...