A question for chinese versión

Hello, recently I was researching about the Chinese version of this game, and I can't figure it out, which version do I have to buy? the chinese version of hong kong? If, for example, I buy in the Hong Kong ps store, does it work? because if so it is cheaper to buy it digital than physical, hopefully they will put it on sale at some point

@HelyxYes, I was investigating a lot of different stores in Asia (HK, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, etc) in almost all of them there was a Japanese and European version, in some there was a supposedly Chinese version, but it is not, the Chinese version was launched in August , the others in March and May. In short, the only way to buy the Chinese version is from its psn store, which is somewhat complicated, or to find a physical version of ps4 or ps vita, quite expensive, the only version of ps vita that I found on ebay

2 hours ago, huebrin18 said:

Hello, recently I was researching about the Chinese version of this game, and I can't figure it out, which version do I have to buy? the chinese version of hong kong? If, for example, I buy in the Hong Kong ps store, does it work? because if so it is cheaper to buy it digital than physical, hopefully they will put it on sale at some point

U need Chinese psn account to purchase the Chinese stack of any games. 

It's not easy to create Chinese and Korean psn account. 

Unless u have some Chinese or Korean friends willing to share their IDs needed to create the accounts.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 6/5/2022 at 4:06 AM, huebrin18 said:

@HelyxYes, I was investigating a lot of different stores in Asia (HK, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, etc) in almost all of them there was a Japanese and European version, in some there was a supposedly Chinese version, but it is not, the Chinese version was launched in August , the others in March and May. In short, the only way to buy the Chinese version is from its psn store, which is somewhat complicated, or to find a physical version of ps4 or ps vita, quite expensive, the only version of ps vita that I found on ebay

Is this the Chinese version? spacer.png

spacer.png

8 hours ago, TurtleRedd said:

Is this the Chinese version? spacer.png

Hi, I think it is, because the 3 kanjis are the same in the series logos, the third image IS the chinese version

Edited by huebrin18
  • Like 1