Beneficial Trophy Glitch on Hitler DLC

Jerry_Appleby

Hi guys, so I wanted to share something that happened to me last night while playing, no idea how it happened exactly, but wanted to share in the hopes that it helps someone else out!

So as many people know there is an Authentic exploit where you can play any level on easy, make a save right at the end of the level, then change the difficulty to Authentic and finish the level to get credit for the trophy.

I did that on the Hitler DLC, so I was only expecting 2 trophies to pop (completing the mission, and completing on Authentic), but I was surprised to also see the trophies pop for killing only Hitler, as well as finishing the level without being detected. Neither of those requirements were met during my run, as I killed around 5 enemies before getting to Hitler, and I also went loud while chasing him down so I definitely did not finish it undetected.

The only thing that I can think of that may have influenced the trophy is that I played the entire level on very easy, and made a save right at the exfiltration point on the right side of the map. Then I switched to Authentic, saved the game again in the same save slot, and exfiltrated.

Did this happen to anyone else or just me?

• Like 2