Extremely useful site for build recommendations and weapon setups

Greetings fellow Miners!

Just came upon this site Karl.gg today and it’s the first time I’ve heard anybody mention it or post it anywhere. It has a nice simple layout where users submit and rate specific class builds, with many including detailed explanations on how to run them effectively. It’s a really useful tool for the higher end of the game when your gear and builds become a lot more important so I figured some people could find this useful for the more difficult end-game content and trophies.

Whether you’re a Greenbeard, a Greybeard, or just a plain old filthy leaf lover, you should always strive to make Karl proud, and this means rocking the right gear. Or running a setup like Karl’s Vengeance of course.

Happy diving miners. ? 

Rock and Stone!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

A lot of DRG Youtubers use that site so it's well known to at least part of the community :).

Yeah it’s clear from the submissions on the site itself that a lot of people use it, but I personally haven’t seen it discussed in any videos, here on PSNP, or on Reddit anywhere, so I thought I’d leave it in the forums here for people to find. I certainly wish I knew of this site when I started this game a few months ago and was combing these forums for as much information as possible. ?

Edited by dieselmanchild
  • Like 1