I Kinda Feel Like God Trophy is Glitched

I just got it on an alt account with a test prison so it's certainly not completely bugged.

That was with fifty unique objects in a single session though, so maybe it's just not cumulative across sessions (even though it specifically says it is).

You can build your own prison especially for this with a school desk to earn a skill point to unlock the Saboteur skill, open storage for a screwdriver and fifty suitable objects in a quiet corner. ;) It's an easy option if it's not working for you otherwise.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, barticle said:

I just got it on an alt account with a test prison so it's certainly not completely bugged.

That was with fifty unique objects in a single session though, so maybe it's just not cumulative across sessions (even though it specifically says it is).

You can build your own prison especially for this with a school desk to earn a skill point to unlock the Saboteur skill, open storage for a screwdriver and fifty suitable objects in a quiet corner. ;) It's an easy option if it's not working for you otherwise.

Got the trophy yeah you need to sabotage 50 items in one sessions.