[Video] Quickest way to earn x250 chain Combo

Cowabunga It Is a Trophy to perform A 250-Hits String. This can easily be done at almost any level, but I did it on Level 5

Just defeat all the enemies but save one Robot then make your way over the left side of the counter All you need to do is juggle the enemy by pressing square and holding the left analog stick to the left.

[Quick Note] You can juggle enemies once they go dark, but there is a short moment when the enemies fall down and go back into bright colors, if that happens - it means you lost the rhythm.

Video Guide to explain the location (two parts)

Edited by Wheat_YT
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Wheat_YT said:

Cowabunga It Is a Trophy to perform A 250-Hits String. This can easily be done at almost any level, but I did it on Level 5

Just defeat all the enemies but save one Robot then make your way over the left side of the counter All you need to do is juggle the enemy by pressing square and holding the left analog stick to the left.

[Quick Note] You can juggle enemies once they go dark, but there is a short moment when the enemies fall down and go back into bright colors, if that happens - it means you lost the rhythm.

Video Guide to explain the location (two parts)

I linked an other video already yesterday in a different topic that shows in the first mission how to juggle an defeated enemy to 250 hit combo.