Shooting range

Tieske

I tried the shooting range but sometimes he doesn’t shoot. Do you need to reload or something?

I also accidentally shot the woman with the grey shotgun which I later discovered was a baby :)

only got 22 point on the first try :)

Him not shooting appears to be just a glitch that I believe is new to this version of the game. I encountered the same issue. You want to wait to shoot the targets until you have confirmed they are armed with a weapon (those are pretty obvious due to their blue color). The wrong targets are either simply unarmed or they carry a baby. If the targets scream you know it was a wrong target. I got the maximum score after a few tries, it's not too bad even if McCoy sometimes won't shoot.

• Like 2

I honestly have no idea how to check the score. 
But what I did gather from trueachievements guide is that the trophy will pop regardless once you exit the range and it does not matter if you get hit, only thing it will slow you down
It is entirely doable even if you hit invalid targets, and/or you miss a few, the not shooting bug is irritating but what I did find that helped a bit (it's not a 100% viable workaround though) was ALWAYS holster the weapon after shooting and keep moving the character, then ONLY unholster when you see a valid target.

Again this "workaround" does not work always but it did helped me a bit with the shooting.

I did try it on the easy setting (after failing a few tries on hard) but I do not think there is any difference with hard, at least not noticeable

I struggled when going for this trophy on my Hard playthrough. 
Then for testing I started a new game on Easy and got the trophy first try. 
So only go for this trophy on Easy to save yourself frustration and time. 

• Like 1