Not Your Usual Assassin is very strange trophy

I was very careful to not kill anyone during my runs except the targets. But during sequence 9 and 10 I killed every single enemy because I wanted to get the trophy The end?. So I was like: I just speedrun last 2 sequences and replay them without killing anyone. Big surprise for my at the end: I got both trophies, for max score and best time and for no kills! I cant believe that because I killed every single enemy in 9 and 10. Soo if you are doing your 1st normal run with max score and no kills you could try to kill everyone in last 2 sequences and maybe you will be lucky like me and get both trophies.

58 minutes ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

The kills in levels that you need to speedrun do not count, you can kill as much as you like in them.

For some people who killed enemies in sequence 4/5 with rocks and traps locked the trophy so they had to replay the sequences again. So thats why the trophy is very strange imo because if you kill one person with falling rocks by accident it will lock your trophy but when you kill everyone in sequences 9 and 10 its totally fine for no kills run? 

• 2 months later...

I've recently completed India as part of the trilogy pack on the Vita, unlocked 'The End?' and 'Invisible Master' but not 'Not Your Usual Assassin' which makes no sense as I didn't kill any enemies that weren't highlighted in gold (assassination targets) except for ones in the Speed run levels which (as far as im aware) are complete fair game as the game says you are not marked down for them.

On 5. 9. 2022 at 0:37 PM, Martain2 said:

I've recently completed India as part of the trilogy pack on the Vita, unlocked 'The End?' and 'Invisible Master' but not 'Not Your Usual Assassin' which makes no sense as I didn't kill any enemies that weren't highlighted in gold (assassination targets) except for ones in the Speed run levels which (as far as im aware) are complete fair game as the game says you are not marked down for them.

Just try to replay the speed level without killing them. 

19 hours ago, Knispel_1940 said:

Just try to replay the speed level without killing them. 

Luckily I managed to unlock the trophy shortly after my last post, I replayed Memory 4 on Plus difficulty and avoided the floor traps near the enemies which unlocked the trophy, oddly enough even though I activated these before I saw the guards survive next to every one of them so know idea why it worked that time.

• Like 1

On 9. 9. 2022 at 10:09 PM, Martain2 said:

Luckily I managed to unlock the trophy shortly after my last post, I replayed Memory 4 on Plus difficulty and avoided the floor traps near the enemies which unlocked the trophy, oddly enough even though I activated these before I saw the guards survive next to every one of them so know idea why it worked that time.

Yes I was also carefull in chapter 4 because the kills blocked the trophy. Im happy you managed to get the trophy congratz and happy hunting!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...